Flythrough animations, otherwise known as walkthroughs or flyby animations are great for communicating a development in a stylish and engaging way. We can deliver fully CGI fly-through videos or edit them with live action video and overlayed graphics for more broadcast style presentations. To see examples of our CGI animations, please click on the thumbnails below. To view in full screen, hit the full-screen button at the bottom right of the frame.
CHURCH FARM SOMERSET
Fly through animation of a traditionally styled development at Church Farm in Rode, Somerset.
STOWE SCHOOL SCIENCE BUILDING
A fundraising animation for Stowe School’s planned renovations to their science building. This development was completed in 2018.
CRMI RESEARCH HONG KONG
A virtual animation of the proposed CRMI research facility in Hong Kong, commissioned by Exmoor Pharma.
HOW WE WORK
- Provide us with your designs and a list of key areas or a specific camera path. We’ll build a basic model and mock up some dynamic cameras, showing you a preview movie to confirm the path and areas covered.
- Once you’ve approved the massing and camera path, we’ll add lighting and use your material schedule to recreate the proposal’s design
- We’ll send over some rendered screenshots for every 25th frame of animation and once you’re happy with the general ‘look’, we’ll add detail such as people, furniture and soft landscaping
- Once we’re ready to render, we’ll issue a non-rendered wireframe movie, fully edited with, if required, animated people, credits, graphics and music.
- Once approved, we can post the job to our powerful in-house render farm which will render the thousands of frames of animation.
- These ‘raw’ animation frames are then refined in a compositing suite to balance colour and add contrast.
- The fully rendered animation is exported into a suitable file format and delivered to you. If you are hosting the video on a dedicated website, we can liaise with your design or web team to optimize for download speed and social media posting.
We create architectural 3D models with physically accurate materials. These can also include 3D cars, trees and planting. These are then rendered and post processed for colour correction and to add details such as people.
Using your plans, we create detailed architectural 3D models and use your material schedules, lighting plans and interior designs to create photo-realistic interior renders. We can even model up bespoke furnishings and fittings.
For sensitive planning applications, you may need to show your development in context of a photograph. Using real-world survey / scanning techniques, we can demonstrate accuracy of the image(s) in your submission.
Using photography taken by us or supplied by you, we can match the CGI lighting and position to the source photography. Once rendered, we mask areas of the CGI to create a convincing re-imagined photograph.
For marketing, fundraising or public consultation, a fly-through animation can communicate an entire development’s scale, design and function. This can also include music, graphics and credits or be included in an overall video presentation.
360° IMAGES / VIRTUAL REALITY
We render 360° panoramas of richly detailed 3D scenes. These can then be used with 3rd party applications / plugins to create ‘street-view’ style dynamic images. These can also be rendered in stereo for use with VR headsets.