360° IMAGES / VR Tours
360° Imagery communicates the scale and style of your interior spaces in the most immersive way possible with current rendering technologies. Whether you require a stereoscopic VR experience or simply an internal panorama clients can view from their laptop, we have the experience and capacity to produce stunning and engaging interactive visuals.
On Apple iOS 12.2+, to ensure the best experience, enable Settings > Safari > Motion and Orientation Access.
BAYA WEDDING CONCEPT
Baya Hire, event space and furniture creators, commissioned us to supply a series of conceptual images and this 360° panorama of a bespoke wedding venue in Oxfordshire. It was key here to show the space in context of the luscious green English countryside surroundings, all of which was created with 3D graphics.
TAW WHARF PENTHOUSE
Pearce Homes in partnership with North Devon Homes commissioned us to create interior and exterior images for their wharf development in Barnstaple, North Devon. It was key here to show the correct backdrops, including the medieval and new Taw bridges and the town of Barnstaple itself. This meant capturing 360° drone photography from Penthouse level for the convincing backdrops.
LONG MEADOW NW1
Long Meadow, a high spec executive home in North London gave us the opportunity to work with an interior designer to create a vibrant and exciting look. Visualising the entire ground floor in an immersive 360° tour, different lighting conditions can be selected using the hotspots placed over light switches.
CRMI STEM CELL RESEARCH
Exmoor Pharma Ltd commissioned us to create a 360° VR tour of a proposed Stem Cell research facility in Hong Kong. All the geometry and pharmaceutical props were created from scratch. You can also see an animated fly-through video on our animation page.
HOW WE WORK
- 360° Images follow much the same workflow as our interior images. We add photorealistic materials, CGI furniture and CGI props in 360° so that every direction for a viewer has something interesting for the eye.
- When you’ve approved drafts, we’ll use our in-house renderfarm to produce super-high resolution 360° CGI images. Where Stereoscopic VR is required (for use with any off-the-shelf VR headset), we render the image twice for both the left and right eyes. This gives a sense of real 3-dimensional depth and scale!
- The super high resolution ‘raw’ images created by our 3D rendering software are refined in a post processing program to adjust the white balance and contrast.
- When multiple ‘hotspots’ are required, we use specialist software to compile the images into a tour. At this stage we can add effects such as lens flares or animated flames in fireplaces. An interactive map can also be added for ease of navigation.
- The complete 360° tour can then be embedded onto a dedicated sales site or hosted with us.
We create architectural 3D models with physically accurate materials. These can also include 3D cars, trees and planting. These are then rendered and post processed for colour correction and to add details such as people.
Using your plans, we create detailed architectural 3D models and use your material schedules, lighting plans and interior designs to create photo-realistic interior renders. We can even model up bespoke furnishings and fittings.
For sensitive planning applications, you may need to show your development in context of a photograph. Using real-world survey / scanning techniques, we can demonstrate accuracy of the image(s) in your submission.
Using photography taken by us or supplied by you, we can match the CGI lighting and position to the source photography. Once rendered, we mask areas of the CGI to create a convincing re-imagined photograph.
For marketing, fundraising or public consultation, a fly-through animation can communicate an entire development’s scale, design and function. This can also include music, graphics and credits or be included in an overall video presentation.
360° IMAGES / VIRTUAL REALITY
We render 360° panoramas of richly detailed 3D scenes. These can then be used with 3rd party applications / plugins to create ‘street-view’ style dynamic images. These can also be rendered in stereo for use with VR headsets.