Whether you require one single perspective or a high volume of exteriors, street-scenes and 3D site-plans for your marketing brochure, our in house team of two have over 25 years experience in delivering detailed, lifelike architectural renderings.
We specialise in working with small to medium-sized developers, ensuring we offer excellent value for money and pride ourselves on a hassle free, friendly and transparent service.
Not sure what you need? Give us a call on 01172 510152. No sales robots here, just friendly CG artists!
HOW WE WORK
- Provide us with your digital CAD files, PDF’s or even hand sketches and we’ll mock up some ‘white model’ views and send for approval. These are generally low resolution, draft quality visuals so we can render them at speed
- Once you’ve approved the camera angles and massing, we’ll refine the lighting and use your material schedule to faithfully recreate the buildings proposed design. For the best results it helps to provide us with a comprehensive material schedule. Links to manufacturers for materials like brick and cladding help us to create a more realistic architectural visualisation. Where materials are not yet specified, precedent images of similar building designs will really help us achieve the style you’re proposing.
- Once you’ve approved the basic rendering and you’re happy with the general ‘look’, we’ll add context, soft landscaping, people and cars to give the images a sense of scale and life. Again, this is an opportunity to let us know what you would like to see.
- If you’re happy, we’ll crank up our powerful in-house render farm to produce a high resolution image. We generally produce a 4K rendering which is ample for all web and print applications, but for very large print or further cropping, we can render up to 16K
- The ‘raw’ images produced by our 3D software are refined in a photo retouching program to balance colour, add contrast and are delivered to you in the format you request
We create architectural 3D models with physically accurate materials. These can also include 3D cars, trees and planting. These are then rendered and post processed for colour correction and to add details such as people.
Using your plans, we create detailed architectural 3D models and use your material schedules, lighting plans and interior designs to create photo-realistic interior renders. We can even model up bespoke furnishings and fittings.
For sensitive planning applications, you may need to show your development in context of a photograph. Using real-world survey / scanning techniques, we can demonstrate accuracy of the image(s) in your submission.
Using photography taken by us or supplied by you, we can match the CGI lighting and position to the source photography. Once rendered, we mask areas of the CGI to create a convincing re-imagined photograph.
For marketing, fundraising or public consultation, a fly-through animation can communicate an entire development’s scale, design and function. This can also include music, graphics and credits or be included in an overall video presentation.
360° IMAGES / VIRTUAL REALITY
We render 360° panoramas of richly detailed 3D scenes. These can then be used with 3rd party applications / plugins to create ‘street-view’ style dynamic images. These can also be rendered in stereo for use with VR headsets.