Richly detailed, realistic interior visuals are a great way of demonstrating not only a build’s scope and style, but also to show a prospective buyer something tangible and real, giving them the confidence to buy off plan. We have a vast library of 3D assets which along with realistic lighting and materials, produce convincing results. Our in house team have extensive 3D and product modelling experience meaning any bespoke fixtures or furniture can be visualised accurately.
Not sure what you need? Give us a call on 01172 510152.
HOW WE WORK
- Provide us with your digital CAD files, PDF’s or even hand sketches. We’ll mock up some ‘white model’ views and send for approval. These are generally low resolution draft quality so we can render them at speed
- Once you’ve approved the camera angles and massing, we’ll simulate your exact lighting designs or create our own, thoughtfully balancing natural and artificial lighting.
- Working with your interior designer, or designing ourselves using guidance from you, we add realistic materials, furniture and props to give the spaces a sense of life and function.
- Providing low resolution draft images for approval all the way, ultimately we’ll crank up our powerful in-house render farm to produce at high quality and resolution.
- These ‘raw’ images are then refined in a photo retouching program to add people if required, balance colour, add contrast and subtle lighting effects and are delivered to you in a format you request.
We create architectural 3D models with physically accurate materials. These can also include 3D cars, trees and planting. These are then rendered and post processed for colour correction and to add details such as people.
Using your plans, we create detailed architectural 3D models and use your material schedules, lighting plans and interior designs to create photo-realistic interior renders. We can even model up bespoke furnishings and fittings.
For sensitive planning applications, you may need to show your development in context of a photograph. Using real-world survey / scanning techniques, we can demonstrate accuracy of the image(s) in your submission.
Using photography taken by us or supplied by you, we can match the CGI lighting and position to the source photography. Once rendered, we mask areas of the CGI to create a convincing re-imagined photograph.
For marketing, fundraising or public consultation, a fly-through animation can communicate an entire development’s scale, design and function. This can also include music, graphics and credits or be included in an overall video presentation.
360° IMAGES / VIRTUAL REALITY
We render 360° panoramas of richly detailed 3D scenes. These can then be used with 3rd party applications / plugins to create ‘street-view’ style dynamic images. These can also be rendered in stereo for use with VR headsets.