We’re currently looking for UK based 3D visualisers to work in house in our Bristol studio or remotely as freelance.
Whether you are at junior level or a senior visualiser with a rich and diverse portfolio, we want to hear from hard working, enthusiastic and creative individuals who can work individually and as part of a team to deliver accurate and beautiful renderings and animations.
Initially we are looking for individuals to work on medium to long term contracts, with a view to offering a full time position for the right candidate.
- Basic modelling ability in 3D applications such as Sketchup and 3ds Max
- Good understanding of UK architectural terms, standards and drawings
- Advanced 3ds Max modelling, lighting and texturing
- Forest Pack and Railclone skills
- V-Ray / Corona renderer
- Advanced Photoshop skills
- Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere / After Effects) experience
Please send your CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary dependent on experience
STRICTLY no agencies please
Must be fluent in English